background

Monday, May 9, 2011

yes, i knit.

ok, i'm sure most people know this.

i am a knitter.

i have too much yarn. i spend too much money on knitting related supplies.

i <3 to knit, so i decided to use this hobby to glorify God.

right now, that means running a knitting group for girls to make hats for preemies in NICU's in hospitals,
and running a small business, mission knits, to raise money for my mission trips by selling some of the things i make.

i use a facebook page to promote my knitting. it's a great way for people to stay updated.

i also use this blog for my knitting projects.

and, last but not least, check out my etsy shop! here are some of the things i have made:







well, now i feel that i've gotten all my knitting geek out.

hopefully you've enjoyed looking at my knits, and i hope you will check out my links!

-maddy

1 comment: